ONLINE MUSIC LESSON TUITION
Tuition begins at $40 per 30 minute lesson. Please contact me for detailed lesson pricing.
All online payments (Venmo, Paypal, Square) are subject to an additional 4% processing fee (eg, tuition for the month is $135, total fee paid via PayPal/Venmo would be $140.40). NOTE: In Fall 2023 I will be moving to an inclusive tuition model, so all fees will be included in the updated tuition rates at that time.
I do not charge any enrollment, recital, or registration fees, and tuition is paid at the beginning of each month based on how many lessons we anticipate having - no semester-long commitments.
Tuition is non-refundable and lessons must be used within 12 months from date of payment.
Please contact me if there are extenuating circumstances regarding tuition. I do not want financial hardship to prevent anyone from learning music!
What does tuition COVER?
- Reserved regular lesson time
- Preparation for each lesson (I spend nearly as much time outside each lesson working on lesson plans & repertoire selection)
- Emailed materials (games, free song resources, etc)
- Continuing education & professional memberships for me to continue growing as a teacher. I never stop learning!
Tuition does not include lesson books or sheet music for individual pieces. I can provide these items at cost and/or provide a link for students to purchase these materials on their own. For more info on "Where Does My Tuition Go?" please feel free to read this post from a fellow teacher: https://composecreate.com/students/wendys-piano-studio/studio-info/where-does-my-tuition-go/
Referral & a la carte programs
- Referral Program: For each new student who signs up for lessons on your referral, the referring student will receive one free lesson! Free lesson will be credited after the new student completes one month of lessons.
- The "Busy Adult" program: For adults and older students with ever-changing schedules, I offer an a la carte lesson program. Purchase a package of 4 lessons and schedule whenever you and I are both available - no weekly time commitment. This arrangement works best with students in high school or above who have the motivation and knowledge to practice on their own between lessons. All 4 lessons must be used within 3 months from purchase.