IN-HOME LESSON PRICING
Tuition must be paid in full at the beginning of the month - all forms of payment including cash, check, Venmo, and card (Square) accepted. Gift Certificates are available!
Current tuition for lessons in your home (effective 1/1/2020):
- $25/20 minute piano or intro to music lesson (ages 3-7 only; piano only)
- $35/30 minute guitar or piano lesson (ages 6+; my most popular option)
- $45/45 minute guitar or piano lesson (great for advancing students who aren't quite ready for an hour)
- $55/60 minute lesson
An additional travel fee may be assessed depending on location and number of students in the household.
Please contact me if there are extenuating circumstances regarding payment. I do not want price to prevent anyone from learning music!
What does tuition COVER?
- Lesson time
- Travel to your home
- Preparation for each lesson
- Printed materials (handouts, etc)
Tuition does not include lesson books or sheet music for individual pieces. I can provide these items at cost and/or provide a link for students to purchase these materials on their own.
DISCOUNT & REFERRAL PROGRAMS (for In-Home Lessons only)
- Sibling/family discount: $5 off per lesson for additional students after the first student in the same home with same day consecutive lessons.
- Referral Program: For each new student who signs up for lessons, the referring student will receive one free lesson! Free lesson will be credited after the new student completes one month of lessons.
- The "Busy Adult" program: For adults and older students with ever-changing schedules, I offer an a la carte lesson program. Request lessons as you need them, pay by the lesson - no weekly time commitment. This arrangement works best with students in high school or above who have the motivation and knowledge to practice on their own between lessons.
ONLINE LESSON PRICING
Please contact me for detailed online lesson pricing as I am not factoring in travel time and costs and I do not have the ability to correct hand positions in-person. Online lessons can be scheduled weekly or a la carte. As with in-home lessons I do not want cost to prevent anyone from learning music, so please reach out with any questions or concerns!